Wow, 2017 has come and gone. It’s crazy how fast time flies by! As we look to popping the bubbly this weekend, I hope we all have a chance to reminisce about this last year.
2017 has been a full year with a lot of change. Jason and I took a leap of faith as Jason left his job and adventured into his own business. With this new change came a lot of sacrifices on both ends, but also a lot of excitement for us and our family. On top of that, I started a new job this year as well. Through the chaos of change and uncertainty, Jason and I have learned to hold tight to each other and even tighter onto Jesus. It’s amazing how the hard times will actually bring you closer together if you fix your eyes on Jesus through the storms of life.
With a lot of change, there have also been a lot of exciting moments and adventures in the year 2017. Some of my favorite memories/adventures have been cruising to Catalina on a yacht, new babies being born, new friends, discovering new date nights, Bishop with my family, weddings, and snowboarding in Telluride. It has been such a special year!
Here below are some of my goals for 2018:
1. Prayer: I love to pray, but my goal for 2018 is to stretch my prayer life. I really want to dig deep into God and watch him move mountains.
2. Christlike Wife: I want to continue to strive towards being a Christlike wife for Jason. Someone who is slow to anger and who keeps no record of wrong.
3. New Adventures: My goal is to make it to San Francisco in 2018. Yes, I’ve never been! We also want to go to Europe and cross that off of our bucket list as we have never been together.
4. Fitness: My fitness foals in 2017 were definitely met. What I am looking forward to this year is seeing what my body is capable of doing (I am working on my four pack, lol).
5. Relationships: I want to strive to be a better friend who goes out of their way to plan coffee dates. This one can be hard due to the fact that life is so busy! My goal is to make time and invest in my relationships.
What are your goals for 2018?